Amazing Angels Home Care ensures proper care will be delivered by our experienced staff. We strive to provide care that is second to none and are always ready and willing to work with you.
If your child(ren) has any one or more of the following diagnoses, he or she may qualify for home care assistance for you and your family.
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Developmental Problems
- Behavioral Problems
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
Programs We Offer
- (PHC/FC) Primary Home Care/Family Care
- (MDCP) Age 0-20 Medically Dependent Children Program
- (PCS) Age 0-20 Personal Care Services
- Star+ Plus Medicaid HMO Service
Provider Services Available for Medically Qualified Patients
Services may include:
- Routine Hair & Skin Care
- Meal Preparation as Necessary
- Assistance with Self Administered Medication
Primary Home Care (PHC) and Community Attendant Services (CAS) provide in-home assistance to eligible Medicaid customers who have medically-related health problems that cause them to be functionally impaired in performing personal care.
Personal Attendant Services (PAS), which may be delivered under CAS and PHC, include the tasks defined in 47.41 of the Texas Administrative Code (TAC).